Case | Sabatini is proud of its 30-year history of providing audit, tax, and consulting services to manufacturers. In fact, this industry is one of a select few for which we have formed specialized practice groups. Of the many benefits of hiring a firm with a specialized manufacturing practice, our clients appreciate the knowledge our professionals consistently bring to the table.
Continuing professional education plays a major role in our professional development. More than one-third of our professionals have received intensive training in areas of auditing, accounting, tax, and management for manufacturing industry clients, both through in-house programs and external seminars. You can be sure that the professionals serving your company will be continually up-to-date on industry developments.
Typical Services for Manufacturers Include:
- Compilations, reviews, and audits of financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, and projections
- Cost accounting system design and implementations
- Operational reviews
- Special investigations and forensic accounting
- Safeguarding assets
- LIFO vs FIFO
- Internal control evaluation
- Pension and profit sharing plans
- International taxation
- Customs excises
- Transfer pricing
- Organizational analysis
- Income tax accounting
- Property tax and valuations
- Local and indirect tax
- Business acquisition analysis and planning
- Business plans and financial forecasts and projections
- Financial system selection, design, implementation, and review
- Identification of financing sources
- IT Consulting
ACL Applications for Manufacturers
ACL enables auditors to conduct in-depth data analysis and obtain more meaningful, accurate results. The positive effects of ACL are seen in shorter audit cycles, more thorough investigations, confidence in the results, and savings in resources. Included here are typical applications for ACL in a manufacturing setting. These sample applications offer a feel for the kind of detailed and technical analyses our professionals are used to performing.
Case | Sabatini Partner Mark Ulishney proudly serves as a member of the Board of Directors for:
Catalyst Connection is a nonprofit organization dedicated to (1) helping small- and medium-sized manufacturers in southwestern PA Pennsylvania improve competitive performance and (2) strengthening the region’s capability to support manufacturing growth.